Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Email to Columbus Parks and Recreation, Friends of the Ravine, Friends of the Lower Olentangy Watershed and Central Ohio Sustainability Alliance

This is a copy of the email I sent to the aforementioned organizations:


"Hello,

I am contacting you because I am trying to organize a cleanup of the ravine beginning at Glen Echo Park and ending where the ravine ends behind Tim Hortons near the Arcadia Ave. and High St. intersection. This is an ambitious project, which is why I need your help. Any resources or contacts you could provide would be greatly appreciated. I am aware of the cleanup on April 26 that Friends of the Ravines is organizing. I would like to help with this cleanup, I may be able to get participation from some student organizations at Ohio State as well. I feel that this cleanup on the 26th can be a good start and perhaps we could have more scheduled cleanups on subsequent weekends. We will definitely need a dumpster, there is a lot of big trash down there.

Let me know what you think. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Jeremiah Moore"

No comments: